The following Adult classes are available at 10:00 a.m. on Sundays
New Journey SS Class – Tate Cole
- Ages, currently mid 30’s.
- Meets in the front room of the Harper House.
- All have children ranging in age from 5 years old to college-age.
- Open to anyone who feels comfortable with us.
- Married couples from Mid to late 20’s up to 40’s would be a natural fit.
Women’s SS Class – Waylen Bailey
- A small class of ladies of varied ages.
- Meet on the first floor Room #102, in the Education Wing in the room adjacent to the chapel.
- Discuss the Bible as it applies to daily life.
The Branches SS Class – Gerald Ware
- Ages: 18+ years of age.
- Meets on the second floor of the Education Wing in Room #207
- Biblically-based study group focused on growing our spirituality together.
Now & Then SS Class – Jerry Nelson
- Senior adults
- Meets in Room#101 in the Family Life Center.
- Engaged in a “cover to cover” study of the Bible, seeking to interpret its relevance to our lives today. Also, study the historical and geographical context under which a particular book or passage was written.
On Our Way SS Class – Ken & Barbara Bell
- Ages late 20’s & up.
- Meets on the first floor in the Education Wing in the old “Fellowship Hall.”
Parables SS Class – David Webb
- Ages 55 & up.
- Meets on the first floor Room#101 in the Education Wing in the classroom at the south end of the building.
- We study the Bible.
Poplin SS Class – Anne Poplin
- Ages 30s & Up
- Meets upstairs in Room#203 in the Education Wing,
- Beginning an Adam Hamilton study: “Creed”, on February 3rd, 2019.